Thursday, April 28, 2016

Pour Commencer


Bonjour tout le monde!
Although I am forced to do this blog for my French Culture class, I am very excited for the opportunity to be able to share what I am doing in Paris! I am very thankful for the opportunity to be on this study abroad. For my study abroad I am taking two classes: a french literature class and a french culture class. I spend six weeks in Paris, one week on a tourbus going around the north of France, and one week in the beautiful city of Nice. While in Paris I stay with a host family. I have a host mother, Carole Thierry, a host father, Eric Thierry, and two host sisters, Cassandre and Thaïs Thierry. Also, they have an adorable black cat named Pupuce. Unlike most people in my study abroad class who live in the hexagon of Paris, I live in a neighborhood outside of Paris called Rueil-Malmaison. It is a beautiful suburb and it is a ten minute train ride to the very eastern side of Paris. My days consist of going to class, doing a walk in Paris and eating delicious French food. I am already in love with this city and I am so excited to see where these adventures take me!

À bientôt!


Claire Hunsaker

No comments:

Post a Comment